Please download the abstract template and the registration form, both documents can then be submitted to baleware2016(at)baleware.org.
Abstract submission: 15 September 2016 (Extended date)
Early bird registration deadline: 15 October 2016
Aims and scope: Africa and Latin America have common issues related to water and renewable energy to be addressed by academia, industry, government and civil society organisations. This necessitates a platform of interactions of stakeholders from Africa, Europe and Latin America, that will be launched during the BALEWARE 2016 conference. The foreseen scope of the conference includes training sessions for young researchers, academic presentations, panels discussing issues for policy makers and civil society organisations, a trade fair demonstrating industrial innovation potential and a brokerage session. Field visits to relevant projects or companies are also foreseen.
Call for expressions of interest:
Researchers, Industry representatives, Government policy makers and Civil Society representatives interested in contributing to the organisation of the BALEWARE 2016 conference or in joining the platform are welcome to contact Daniel A. M. Egbe via contact form.
Call for sponsors:
To contribute to the costs of the organisation, publicity and invitations of keynote speakers and selected students, contributions by sponsors are very welcome, offering the following benefits:
- The sponsor's logo will be on the BALEWARE and ANSOLE websites for four months and will be printed in the abstract booklet and banners
- A separate information inset from the sponsor will constitute part of the handout to the attendees
- The sponsors will be acknowledged during the opening and closing sessions of the meeting through power point presentations
- The sponsors can send two co-workers to attend the meeting without registration fees (valid for sponsorship above 2000 €).
- Free space will be provided to showcase products and services (above 2000 €).
- The sponsor will be mentioned at the end event proceedings, which will be published on our website and via our dissemination channels.
- The sponsor can present its products and services through a 2 to 3 page article in ANSOLE e-Magazine
- A special certificate of thanks stating the level of sponsorship will be issued:
- Sponsor Sustainable: 30000 € and above
- Sponsor Diamond: between 20000 and 29999 €
- Sponsor Gold: between 10 000 and 19999 €
- Sponsor Platinum: between 5000 and 9999€
- Sponsor Silver: between 3000 and 4999 €
- Sponsor Bronze: between 2000 and 2999 €
- Sponsor Silicon: 1000 to 1999 €
- Sponsor Hybrid 500 to 999 €
- Sponsor Organic: up to 499 €